Friday, February 9, 2007

my current addiction

I just wanted to get this off my chest. I am totally addicted to the lpm blog. I check it like 10 times a day. Not a good thing. I installed Google Desktop which some how knows that I care about that particular blog and it tells me every time there is an update. Ahh! Too much information. Did they read my cookies?? I think one of you will get that. So what cure is there for my poor soul? Perhaps my own blog will relieve this some, but I doubt it. At least I am not trying to read all the comments that are posted. For those who haven't checked it out yet, here is the url: http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com. Now you can get addicted too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be notified that the blog was updated! How in the world did you do that?