Sunday, March 23, 2008

Going to India!

I can hardly believe this. I am going to India. In June. That's just a little over 2 months away. It happened all of a sudden and so recently that I am still trying to process this. One of our pastors called me up a week ago and asked me to consider going on the church mission trip to India. I had been planning on going on one of the mission trips this year. However, that one was NOT on my list. Funny how that is. I assumed I would be going on one of the trips to a Spanish-speaking country. I figured God would want me to go where I could be *most utilized.* Little did I know. So, here we go. I've never been to Asia. I don't know a lick of ?. I don't even know what they speak in India! I need a crash course in everything India. I am sure I'll learn in the next couple months. I am excited about what we'll be doing there and getting to visit the Taj Mahal. It will be an experience like none other!

1 comment:

Leslie Maddox said...

Awesome! My brother-in-law went to India last year. Came back with a parasite. Be careful!