Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ashley Stockingdale

For those of you who have read Kristin Billerbeck's books, you recognize the name in the title to my blog today. I am most of the way through the second of this series of books on Ashley Stockingdale. I feel like I have become quite familiar with this girl. It is almost to the point of feeling like I actually know this girl. Billerbeck does an excellent job of portraying Ashley as a real person with experiences and thoughts that are all too true. So my puzzlement at this hour is not whether or not all of her crazy experiences could actually happen. But rather why she seems to think Dr. Kevin Novak is not the right guy for her. I mean he is handsome, charming, chivalrous, and totally into her. And did I mention he is a doctor? There also seems to be quite a bit of chemistry between them, so what's the problem? If any of you have any possible explanations, please enlighten me. (-:

I know this is random, but I really want to know. Maybe I'll find out by the end of the book...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Found this blog on a random search. I love Ashley Stockingdale! I am sure by now you have finished the series. How did you like?