Sunday, February 10, 2008

Toys that make you laugh


I don't often go out with my dog. I should more often. It brings much adventure and laughter. Let me explain. I have a small, white bichon frise. In case you're not familiar, that's him in the picture. Cute, right? Well, he thinks so. His name is Snow. So, we took him to get some ice cream. Okay, let me re-phrase, we went to get some ice cream, he came with us and ended up eating some too. While we were sitting outside with Snow, a woman and small girl walked up to us. The little girl was about 5. Her mom (I presume) said, ask the lady if you can pet the puppy. Snow is beyong puppy stage, btw. So, the little girl starts petting Snow. He behaves very well and even blesses her with a couple of doggy licks. The little girl seems to be enjoying all of this. And then out of nowhere, poses the question. "What is that on his belly?" At this point, I freeze, thinking "surely she doesn't mean his male-piece, does she?" But what else is on his belly? I stay silent as she asks the question again. At this point I am fearful that my mom is going to explain to the little girl just what is on his belly. Thankfully, the mother jumps in and says, "Honey, that's just a toy. Come on now, it's time to go." Well, as soon as they walked off, my mother and I bust out laughing! A toy! Yep, I suppose it is a toy. I never quite thought of it that way. What's worse is that poor little Snow never got to use his toy (was that a TMI?). But at least the mom didn't lie to her daughter, she just didn't tell her the whole story. Not sure what I would have said. Maybe I will use that line one day.

2 comments:

G-Baby said...

Oh my goodness. This story is very very funny, and I thank you for sharing it with everyone. This reminds me of this one time, when i was fucking my bitch's tight wet pussy, and her 4-year old daughter opens the car door and sees us fucking. She watches at me as I cum into my bitch's tight wet pussy with her mom moaning my name. After I slow down, the kid asks me what's that thing hanging off my stomach. I tell her that is is my testicles, penis, and scrotum. I also show her what a gooch is. But then, she asks me what i was doing to her mommy...I froze, and then I said: "Your mother and I were fucking, and I fucked your mommy so hard she wont be able to walk straight for a week". I am so glad that I came up with something clever to say so that the child's fragile little innocent soft mind would not be scarred. Thank God.

G-Baby said...

oh and PS, that mutt you call a "puppy" is fucking ugly as fuck. i would like to rip its beady little eyes out with a fork, shove a poolstick up its ass, and then light it on fire. i would like to have this in my front yard while i eat popcorn and wonder in amazement why satan doesnt come down and scold me for anally disrespecting its child.
fuck you and your little beanbag mutt